Representing the firm since 2013
HR advisory, recruitment, executive search
C-level, Human Resources into all industries
Supply chain and logistics, public sector
With over 12 years of experience, Ebony has been an integral part of the Cooper Fitch family since its inauguration. As the Head of HR Advisory and Certified Professional in Human Resources (PHR), she specialises in providing consultancy services on strategic HR initiatives, talent management, executing assessment centres, training delivery, market research and competitor analysis of remuneration packages. In addition, Ebony also manages key accounts and focuses on providing premium talent for senior HR and Shared / Support Services function and has proven success partnering with a variety of Government entities, regional conglomerates and multinational organisations, which have critical and confidential hiring needs particularly at Executive / C-level across the GCC.
Ebony is originally from London and has an array of credentials and qualifications. She received the highest award in management from the Chartered Management Institute for her professional valuable contributions in leadership and business impact. In addition, she earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management from the University of York and successfully obtained a Masters of Business Administration Degree with Distinction from the University of Leicester in 2018.
- MBA, Human Resource Management
- BA Honours Business Management
- Chartered Manager, CMI
- Certified Assessor, Central Test
Project Director – Real Estate, UAE
Successfully recruited various appointments for our confidential real estate client in the United Arab Emirates. Services provided include; search strategy, headhunting, candidate assessment and analysis, project management.
25+ Senior-level hires – Banking, UAE
Successfully recruited over twenty-five appointments for our confidential banking client in the United Arab Emirates. Including; change management and strategy. Services provided include; search strategy, headhunting, candidate assessment and analysis, project management.
60+ Assessment centre participants – Banking, UAE
Successfully managed an assessment centre and organisational development project for 60+ employees for our confidential banking client in the United Arab Emirates. Services provided include; assessment selection and recommendation, assessment coordination, delivery of analysis and recommendations.
Areas of Expertise
- Executive Search / C-level recruitment for Public & Private sector
- Recruitment for HR and Shared / Support Services roles across all industries
- Talent / Performance Management Strategies
- Certified Assessor: Psychometric Assessment Interpretation and Evaluation
- Employee Engagement and Retention Strategies
- Compensation & Benefits Analysis and Reporting
- Large-scale Account and Project Management for Recruitment and HR Advisory
- Certified Trainer: Developing training materials and training delivery
Want to know more?